Learn About our Geriatric Complex Care, End-of-Life Care, and Advance Life Care Planning Services
Services Available Through Integrated MD Care
If you’re feeling confused, overwhelmed or frightened by the challenges of serious or terminal illness, we get it. If you’re considering options like palliative care or hospice care, we can help you understand your options and the potential impact of your decisions.
Integrated MD Care’s services cover a broad spectrum of healthcare needs, covering traditional and holistic health care approaches that provide comfort, safety and advocacy for patients and their families.
GERIATRIC & COMPLEX CARE
You or your loved ones can now live stress-free at home with the support of a coordinated team and our Geriatric and Complex Care program. We partner with you and your family to develop a personalized, physician-led, in-home care plan. Schedule a phone consultation today.
END OF LIFE CARE WITH FAMILY SUPPORT
Finally, you can experience peace of mind and feel empowered in your final days through our compassionate approach to geriatric and end-of-life care. Learn your options, take back control. Live the final season of your life the way you deserve – in peace, without pain or stress.
ADVANCE LIFE CARE PLANNING
Have an honest conversation with a physician willing to discuss all possible options. Advance Life Care Planning addresses your desires, helps you plan for difficult conversations, while providing you the documentation needed to assure your wishes are honored.
THE BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES
We work closely with patients and families to navigate and manage the entire network of health care support to ensure the patient’s comfort, safety, and dignity.
- Thorough understanding of health care management and resource options
- Traditional and holistic health care options
- In-home and medical facility options
- Help with medical decisions
- Second opinions
- Health services and appointments coordination
> SARAH’S STORY – Read about Sarah’s story and how both she and her parents finally found a supportive network of care with Integrated MD Care’s help.
> ANDREW’S STORY – Read about Andrew, who was rapidly declining in a nursing home until Integrated MD Care stepped in to provide comfortable, compassionate care for the last months of his life.
We develop care plans that prioritize quality of life as well as symptom and pain management. We are your on-call support team for urgent needs, doing whatever is possible to keep patients comfortable and families supported, especially as related to keeping patients comfortably and safely in their homes.
- In-home or at-facility doctor and nurse team
- Physician-led medical care
- Massage, physical, music and art therapies
- Healing touch
- Gourmet meal preparation and delivery
Wherever appropriate and possible, we help coordinate services to allow patients to avoid hospitalization and nursing homes. This means providing services that help ensure quality of life for both the patient and their caregivers.
- In-home doctor, nurse, diagnostic and therapist visits
- Coordinating and overseeing home nursing care and non-medical care
- Responsive, constantly recalibrated care plans
- Regular, frequent communication and updates with patient and family
- 24/7 access to doctor by phone, text and email
> JUDITH’S STORY – Read about Judith, Dr. M’s daughter, who finally received the communication and support she needed while helping care for her father, through Integrated MD Care’s help.
During a crisis and end-of-life, we have a compassionate doctor available every day and every hour for guidance and care.
- Moving home from hospital or nursing home
- Initiating in-home care
- Identifying appropriate levels of care
- Advocacy during hospitalization
- Guidance and support in preparing for end-of-life
Get the facts. Ask for help.
- Call to schedule a complimentary phone consultation: 858-925-7554
- Email us your questions – click the link below
We are your support team. We are your advocates. We are the solution to a broken healthcare system that (sadly) doesn’t give you what you need- exactly when you need it most.
THE INTEGRATED MD CARE EXPERIENCE
As outlined above, we provide in-home, physician-led care to fully meet the needs of our patients and families, including access to a care team 24/7. Our services extend beyond medical needs to provide daily care coordination and assistance, resulting in a better quality of life at every stage. Whether your questions are around hospice care, or end-of-life care, we are just a phone call away.
The infographic below highlights the benefits of Integrated MD Care’s services.